Squadron-Signal Warships In Action 4005 - US Aircraft Carriers, Part 1
Скачать книгу FB2 TXT RTF
Squadron-Signal Warships In Action 4005 - US Aircraft Carriers, Part 1 ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ. and British Royal Navy saw that the potential of this new weapon would be exploited only if the aircraft could be launched from and recovered on ships at sea. But? The general success of aircraft in the land battles of the First World War very quickly led some Navy officials to push for experiments with combat aircraft at sea. There was disagreement even as to whether naval aviation should be considered an independent weapon, or simply an adjunct to the scouting forces in support of the battle line. in the U.S. Navy, as in other navies interested in aviation, there was a great deal of controversy over the best way to employ this new capability. The U.S. Shore-based naval aircraft were indistinguishable from their land-based counterparts, but they were too restricted in range to be an effective weapon over large areas of open water. Both the U.S. Float planes were available, but these were too restricted by weather and sea conditions and were too encumbered by their floats to make effective combat aircraft. Navy had shown considerable interest in aviation as it emerged as a reliable technology at the end of the first and the beginning of the second decade of this century?
- Снимите это немедленно! Диктатура стиля от Саши Вертинской и Таши Строгой. Вертинская А., Строгая Т.
- Жизнь картлийских царей Мровели Л. ИСТОРИЯ
- Дыхательная гимнастика А. Н. Стрельниковой ЗДОРОВЬЕ
- Пособие по психологии для мастеров и бригадиров Шепель В.М. ПСИХОЛОГИЯ
- Логистика. Управление цепью поставок Уотерс Д.
- Passing the Test: Combat in Korea, April-June 1951 (Battles and Campaigns) William T. Bowers, John T. Greenwood ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ